Oh it has been a busy summer filled with family, friends, sight seeing, beaches, getting sick, hospitals, more family and friends and more beaches. And one absolutely horrible heat wave.
And I can't believe that it's almost over. I know some are back in school already, but we still have a couple of weeks to go. So we are going to go to the beach a few more times, lol.
Here are my girls enjoying the refreshment of a local lake on a hot summer day.

I have a new page completed that I can share using the fabulous and huge new collection of school related kits by Tracey Monette and Saxon Holt called Academic Overload available at Scrapbook-Elements.
I finished the page and posted it in the gallery and then realized that I had already scrapped this particular photo, lol, talk about scatterbrained. I totally blame the amnesia medicine they gave me when I had surgery. I totally feel like my brain hasn't been the same since, but I'm hopeful that it will be again one day soon. :) But I think what I'll do is print both pages and just place them in different scrapbooks, lol. Good solution, don't you think?
I have some more pages completed, but they are on hold for sharing. One day soon, though, I'll get to post them.
Today is housework and errands, but then we're looking forward to fun stuff the rest of the week.


1 comment:
Wonderful Photos and Layout!
greetings Nina
Post a Comment