So it's been a while since I've been here, but it's because we've been very busy. But things are starting to get back to normal. But I'm not going to play catch-up, I'm just going to move forward. :)
Guess what's new in my house?
Her name is Sadie and she is a 10 week-old lab. She is very cute and her eyes are still blue. Her skin is so big, lol, she has lots of growing into it to do. She is a pound puppy, but she is also a full lab; her mother was chocolate and her father a black lab and Sadie was the only yellow lab out of the litter.
Now this was not a planned purchase, in fact Shaun and Elizabeth didn't even call home to ask for permission because they knew what the answer would be if they did. Those sneaky guys. lol. But she's very sweet and she isn't going anywhere. ;) Yes, I'm a bigger push over than I like to admit.
But Lola is in love with her too. They haven't stopped playing since Sadie arrived. I actually just got around to scrapping Lola's puppy page recently too (two years later). Check it out here.
It's been a while since I posted any pages, so let me just throw a few in here real quick. If you want to see more of my recent pages, just head over to my gallery.
First up, a couple of pages from our last trip to New York using the jing a ling kit from Sausan Designs, a very fun kit. And then a couple of pages using products from Little Dreamer Designs.




No comments:
Post a Comment