Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

This year for Christmas eve we were able to join in the Gaines family festivities that we normally missed due to being in Portland. Thanks Audra for hosting the madness! :)


















After we arrived home, through more snow than when we left for the party, we sent the kids to get ready for bed. Elizabeth, who had been struggling with the issue of whether or not to believe in Santa, spent a few minutes writing him a note.




















Let me interpret for you:

"Dear Santa,

Are you real? If you are, sign your name on the lines.

List
1. real name
2. one in cursive.

Please do, or this is proof you are NOT real.

But I'd still get toys and stuff.

PLEASE AWAKE ME, PLEASE!

Because I want to know the truth. Please do it Santa, I want to know the truth or I will be wondering for the rest of my life.

It's okay if you can't do it. I will be okay for the rest of my life.

I can be happy too.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth"

How cute was that?

No comments: