Friday, February 6, 2009

Words mixed up

Just a couple cute things from the kids today and then I'll catch up with some photos a bit later.

Rachel:

R: Mommy, I want a snack.
M: What do you want?
R: Kleenix.
M: What?
R: Kleenix.
M: What?
R: I want kleenix!
Silence
M: Oh, you want trail mix!
R: Yes!



R: Mommy, Daddy's going to Rock Band.
M: Really?
Dad: LOL, where am I going?
R: Rock Band.
M: Where?
D: Spokane, LOL


Elizabeth:

While reading an article about the Jonas Brothers.

E: Mom, did you know the Jonas Brothers wear puberty rings?
M: What!?
E: They wear puberty rings.
M: ROFL, you mean purity rings?
E: Yeah!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I think Elizabeth might be on to something. Puberty rings would be a great thing for junior highers to wear. A bright red ring warning everyone that the wearer is, in fact, in the throws of puberty and not altogether human at this stage of life...STAY AWAY!!! Patent it now, Mom and Dad, you'll make millions!