We had even more snow on Christmas eve and again on Christmas day and even more on the day after Christmas. After that it began to rain, and even though it's a week later and we still have snow on the ground, I think this was (12/26) the last of our playing in the snow. Unless we get another big late Winter storm. Always possible... but I think we're ready to give it another year before we get any more.
All that to lead up to more snow photos!



And we finally found their snow pants! In a box with some still unpacked craft supplies, lol, of all places.

I love the way the snow looks on the deciduous trees. Isn't it beautiful?


I love the photo of Rachel trying to shovel the driveway, lol.

Sadie saw Elizabeth on the ground and jumped on the opportunity to get her little (or not so little) paws out of the snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment